Do your live shows sell out? If they do and you’re looking for a new way to increase your audience and profits, we have a solution. With Eventstream, you can broadcast your live show to an audience of paying customers all around the world. Because we provide marketing support services like digital ticket sales, a registration system, submission to event directories and targeted content advertising on the most popular social media properties and websites, you can focus on what you do best… putting together unforgettable entertainment! We also offer microsite design and development specific to your show for easy organization and even more exposure.
Of course, we also handle all of the technical aspects of your live streaming event. With webcasting, fans can enjoy your show at a level of quality rivaling a traditional broadcast without actually having to be at your venue. Eventstream can provide support systems including Steadicam, Jibs & Dollies and and rigging of lipstick cameras so you can provide a professional and unforgettable viewing experience. And if you’re offering the acts raving fans want to see, they’ll be happy to pay you to watch!
- Beautiful HD quality video from up to four cameras switched in realtime will give your audience an up-close and personal experience
- Reach an unlimited audience with worldwide distribution
- Sell digital tickets that you set the price for. All paying customers will receive a private link and login to watch the show
- Link from your webcast to your online merchandise store to increase sales
- Send public broadcast messages to your viewers with updates, sponsors messages, or special thanks
- Users can watch your show on their mobile phone making sure they don’t miss anything
- Viewers can share their experience in a live social chat, and share the show with friends on Facebook who will be encouraged to buy tickets
- You’ll receive a backup digital copy of your show on a flash drive right after the event which you can turn into a digital product and sell online
- Have a host run and pre and post show to keep viewers engaged even when the show’s not live. It’s a great way to build anticipation and drive merchandise and album sales
- Post your live video on your website alone, or allow viewers to host the feed on their website or favourite social network
- Geoblock territories at your will to limit viewer access
- Get detailed stats about who watched your show and where they were from