Gathering employees for a company meeting or corporate event presents many challenges, both financial and logistical. There are travel costs, hotel rooms, food expenses and per diems burning into the corporate budget. Of course, there are also all of the difficult and stressful issues involved in bringing people from around the country, or even the world, together in one place.
Live streaming your next company meeting makes a great deal of sense from both an economic and organizational perspective.
You can broadcast from any location you choose so stakeholders can attend without ever leaving their office. It’s also much less expensive than a typical corporate gathering and productivity isn’t affected because people can get right back to work when the meeting is finished.
Smart companies are always looking for ways to cut costs and improve efficiency. Live streaming meets both of these objectives and also gives you an archived record that makes it simple to examine your meeting and pull minutes.
Reduce costs & increase productivity by live streaming your next corporate event
- Save money on travel, hotel, and venue costs by broadcasting from your office
- Use live virtual set technology to place your speakers on broadcast quality virtual sets
- Sync your powerpoint slides for easy picture-in-picture reference
- Skype-in remote presenters from anywhere in the world
- With our mobile streaming, your staff can access the video from their smart phone allowing them to be as remote as they need
- With on-demand access to your video, you’ll have the entire presentation backed up on a flash drive for your future reference
- We can transcribe the speakers and give you a text document of everything that was said during the meeting for easy minutes
- Lock down your stream so only company personnel with password access can view it. We can include geoblocking as well for extra security
- Each of your speakers will get their own lower third title to identify them to the viewers
- Automatically send out a survey to all your staff after the event to collect their feedback on the meeting
- Use realtime polling to collect realtime votes on important issues
- Receive a statistic report on who attended your meeting as soon as it’s over as part of our wrap up package included in every webcast
Before you begin planning your next costly in-person corporate event, fill out the form below to find out why live streaming is such a great alternative.